If we are working together or worked together in the past, we keep your name, name of your company, email address, phone number, and sometimes physical address so we can communicate with you about the job you pay us to do. We are not big on sending anything not directly related to the job at hand, but we might be in touch with special offers and availability updates if you expressed a wish to work with us in the past and if we think that it would be genuinely helpful to you. The personal information we collect from you or a third party is the minimum required to provide you with the service requested, and we only pass your information to third parties for the fulfillment of the service requested and in the manner outlined in this policy.
Majority of data we keep about you we got directly from you (coming through our website form or any other communication channel of your choice). Sometimes we need to look up your phone or email online where it is available publicly. We take every care that our emails and passwords are secured (no 123456 here!), using GDPR compliant software. We only keep your data for as long as we reasonably need to and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). By using this site and/or sharing your data with us, you give us permission to do so. If we do store or transfer data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR.
No matter what security measures we take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure. You should be always taking suitable precautions when sharing your data with us.
We do not recommend turning cookies off when visiting www.studiowayhay.com, as this will prevent you from using some of the services on the site.
We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This might include: analysing your use of our site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our site and your user experience; providing and managing your access to our site, personalising and tailoring your experience on our site, supplying our services to you; market research; personalising and tailoring our services for you; responding to communications from you.
• Google – we are using Google Analytics to improve your experience on our website. Google Analytics is collecting: IP address (automatically collected); web browser type and version (automatically collected); operating system (automatically collected); a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected). To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you can use Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
• Mouseflow – an analytics tool that tracks clicks/touches, mouse movement, scroll, and other metadata. IP addresses are automatically anonymized (EU/EEA) or excluded (Germany), keystrokes are not tracked and do-not-track settings are honored. If you would like to opt-out of Mouseflow anyway, please do so here.
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
• Right to be informed: You have the right to ask questions about the data we hold.
• Right of access: You have the right to ask us what data we hold about you. On receipt of a valid request, which may include validating your identity, we will provide all the data we hold about you within one calendar month.
• Right of rectification: You have the right to ask us to correct any of your data which is incorrect or requires to be updated, we will do this within one calendar month.
• Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your data, we will process such requests within one calendar month. There may be circumstances when we are unable to erase all data, either due to a legal obligation to retain your data or because we are obliged to provide you with a product or service. If this is the case, we will explain this in our response to the request.
• Right to restrict processing
• Right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data held about you to another organisation.
• Right to object: If you consider that some of the data held is no longer required for legitimate purposes, we will consider this within one calendar month
• Rights related to automated decision making including profiling
• Stop using this site
• Get in touch with us with any questions, we are happy to clarify any of the above
• Request us to update or delete any and all data we hold about you any time (However, you acknowledge this may limit our ability to provide the best possible services to you)
www.studiowayhay.com, is owned and ran by Magdalena Peddle (trading as Way hay), sole trader, whose registered address is 43 St. Augustines Road, London, Camden, NW1 9RL. The data protection officer is Magdalena Peddle.
Customer experience (CX)
User experience (UX)
User interface (UI)
Brand & strategy
Brand & UX audits
Design for digital
Design for digital
Design for print
Made with love by Way hay. Maintained from England, the Czech Republic and Newfoundland—available worldwide.
Made with love by Way hay. Maintained from England, the Czech Republic and Newfoundland — available worldwide.
© Way hay. All rights reserved.